You’re the hero; I’m the guide
Had an opportunity to hear Michael Hyatt speak recently. Some sobering, provocative thoughts:
- God has a purpose for every single person.
- You won’t die until that purpose is fulfilled.
- If you are still alive, then you haven’t completed what you were put on earth to do.
- If you haven’t completed what you were put on earth to do, then your very purpose hasn’t been fulfilled.
- If your purpose hasn’t been fulfilled, then the most important part of your life is still ahead.
- You have yet to make your most important contribution.
I've often heard this in different "form factors" over the years and probably never articulated as well as Hyatt says it.
Just curious, what's YOUR purpose? For me, my purpose is "empowering leaders." You! God knows that I have some empowering still left to do!
What I know is I am at my very best when you're the hero and giving me permission to be your guide. What are you doing TODAY to make yourself the hero in this journey?
The conversation is the relationship—changing our world by changing ourselves—what are you thinking?